Saturday, April 12, 2008

About my Birthday Finally!

Okay soooo it has been almost a month and I am just now getting to my birthday story. See the thing is I didnt take any pictures with my camera and had to wait for others to post theirs. So here we go, for the photo album with the acceptable photos Click Here.

I say acceptable because there was some drinking and some dancing. I'm 25 I figured I would give it one last hurrah. My birthday was on Thursday that Saturday Kisha, Angelica, Abbey, and Laura and I went for dinner at Holy Grill in Daegu where the owner Aaron gave us free appetizers and a shot called NyQuill, yes it tasted just like it and man it was crazy!

On our way to the club we stopped by a bar called New York were they sang me a birthday song and the bartender did a dance and a flame spitting thing and I danced, apparently with no shoes...








Afterwards we went to Club Frog, same place we went for Halloween. There was dancing and picture taking and foolery. That's all I got not much huh? Sorry!

0 comments: