Oh the Open Class....I have so many mixed feelings about it but at the end of the day it was my last day and that's all that really matters. I think it's unrealistic what they are trying to do but whateves yo! So here is what they said:
- America lesson was good but too much info in one class
- I have good pronunciation (She speaks so well, she's so articulate--Thank you Chris Rock)
- Co-Teaching is good
- Mixed feelings about the fact that I never teach out of the book
On a lighter note when Abbey showed up for the open class she and I were dressed just a like! It was so cute. We both had the ruffle shirt and black pencil skirts! Do I hear FB profile pic?
Ughhh look at my tan! My friends know I am not a fan of tanning and this just takes the cake. I know it comes from my mountain runs so if I have to sacrifice a tan for no gut I will take it. Side Note* I am a fan of all shades but on me it just looks awkward.
There were more pics taken and I am going to try to have my coteach email them to me so I can make an official FB album out of them.
So this is the agenda for the rest of the month:
- Go to Daegu tomorrow (Monday) to give the voucher for my plane ticket and pick up some Aveda for my hair
- Hit up Seoul to hang out with Ebony and the crew before she ships out and get some new pants and my AKA Jacket!
- Teach teachers with Laura at the Institute