Monday, April 14, 2008

I AM SOOOOO ANGRY

I am posting this while still steaming so if I read this later and regret what I wrote I will deal with it at this time but I am so ready to go home. My school is denying me 4 days in the States why? Because they are afraid that I wont come back and you know what as of right now THEY ARE RIGHT! But why would I not come back? I have to finish out the year, mind you two of the 4 days I am gone are the weekend which means that I only miss two days, I have never requested time off and have missed only one day of teaching in the whole time I have been here, except for when they ask me to teach somewhere else on a school day meaning I still am within my contract. I get 7 days of vacation and if I asked to go to China or Jeju Island it's okay but because it's the States I cant go.

I AM SOOOOOO ANGRY!

I want to cry scream something march into my principal's office and plead my case but I am not I am writing to you and exposing my feelings to the world. Man I cannot believe this. I AM SOOOO ANGRY I AM SOOOO ANGRY I AM SO ANGRY I AM SO ANGRY I AM SO ANGRY.

I am sitting here at my desk listening to iTunes tunning everyone out like I usually do anyway but I have a class coming up luckily they are an advanced level and I am going to give them worksheets so I don't have to talk to them. I just don't want to talk to anyone. I want to go home. Back to my apt or the States either works right now. But I am honestly thinking of going anyway and just coming back. Take two sick days. Hold on I gotta request some handouts from the printer guy. BRB......

Okay I am on the phone with my mom and now I can cry. But I also have to teach so that is what I am getting ready to do. Later

0 comments: