Saturday, April 12, 2008

Spring Time is Here

Spring is finally here and I got the pictures to prove it. There are Magnolia trees that line the back streets on my way home and I love the way they smell. Defenitly a wedding flower, when there is actually a wedding.

It's nice to be able to go outside without a heavy coat on, but it's still pretty windy on the mountain. I am able to cut off my heat but sometimes I still use my heating blanket. I did not bring any spring/summer clothes so I will have to retouch my wardrobe, after I get that tax money (if any). And this time my clothes will be American. Trying to fit into Korean pants is just not agreeing with my new found curves. Yep I got em!
















The little girl in the photo is one of my first grade students Jasmine, she is sooo cute. She sits right in the front and has the cutest non matching outfits she does her work, reads in class, and sits with her hands folded on her desk. I want to put her in my pocket!






We took some photos together and she came back to my desk the next week asking for copies of the pictures. I quickly obliged. Sometimes after school I have her come to my desk and I give her candy.

0 comments: