Monday, June 2, 2008

Catching Up

I have good and well neglecting my poor blog and there is no real excuse besides being lazy. I have also slacked on my exercise game and I do believe that it has been 2 weeks. That is no longer okay. So this is what has been going on since the last time I wrote:

  • Earthquake and Fire Safety
  • "Summon Day"
  • Stitches
  • Waxes
  • Christmas in June
None well one of these actually has pictures so keep a look out for these posts but for now see this as the preview to the show. Speaking of which Sex and the City the movie hits Korea Friday.
Angelica and I have been pretty busy these past two weeks it's been all trains and taxis. And this coming weekend will be no different. On Friday we will be touring the DMZ, Saturday Everland, and Sunday who knows, home, hair? Sky's the limit. There will be pictures of that and I also need to upload the pictures of the amusement park too.

Last month my school went to an amusement park in Daegu and I dont think I wrote about it. I will double check. Also I have been thinking of starting a new blog about my experience moving from Ohio to California and going to FIDM. What do you think? What should it be called? I am open to all suggestions. Alright off to class now but keep your eyes peeled for more. Later!

0 comments: