Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Jesus Take the Wheel

Okay so Friday the 13th was last week so please tell me why all the crazy stuff decided to happen at 2:30am this morning?

So this is what happened......

I was sleep in my bed when I heard this "SKEEEERRRT" and then a boom. Then I heard the engine rev and then a boom again, with about three more crashes then a big shatter. I heard a scream and saw all the people in the other apt buildings looking out the window and then men running to the scene of the accident. It totally shook me up. All I kept thinking of is "They say the best time to get in an accident is when you're drunk, cause you have a better chance of survival"

But I still decided to check out the scene when I came home from school. They were cleaning it all up this morning, totally disregarding my need for sleep. Still these are the pictures that I took of all that I could see.








Then this morning while waiting on the science teacher to ride to my second school I saw one of my main school students get hit by a car while riding his bike to school! Can you believe it? I was jacked up all day. The kid was not killed and there was no blood but he was hurt and the guy that hit him put his bike in the back and put the kid in his car and drove off. What did I do? Had my phone out to take a pic of his plate JIC he drove off. But I was witness to the whole thing if the kid actually needs one.

I also used this as an excuse to teach music and show videos all day. Man what a day what a day.

0 comments: